Are you a .NET developer with a ‘can do’ attitude and a focus on online security? Do you like to try new technologies and take on new challenges, projects and frameworks in an international environment? Then we want to hear from you!
Nowadays, online identification challenges are complex. Privacy, security, regulations, technical limitations and ease of use are sometimes difficult to combine.
Connectis is a provider of online identification infrastructure that connects organizations, sectors and nations. Our customers are organizations that offer online services through, for example, a mining environment and for whom it is important to identify customers, citizens and other users online. Examples include national government agencies, municipalities, (health) insurers, pension funds, the financial sector and other organizations that process privacy-sensitive data.
Connectis was founded in 2008 and since March 2020 we have been a part of Signicat, the Norwegian Identity Specialist.
- 2 years of experience
- A good understanding of how to build APIs and how to consume APIs
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- c# / .net experience preferable .net core
- Have built a Single page application in any of the frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue, React etc)
Nice to have
- Experience with databases like MS SQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with queue/event system like RabbitMQ, or the like
- Experience with authentication and authorization
- Experience with using cloud services like Azure or AWS
- Domain Driven Design knowledge
- You are focused, energised and motivated by quickly releasing quality software
- You are curious and take initiative
- You stay updated on languages, frameworks and platforms, you know what’s coming next and you like to be knowledgeable and excel at what you do
- You are a team player; you like helping people out and you ask for help yourself when you need it
- You think coding and developing software is fun.
- You like to work in a agile team
- You write clean code, you test and automate as much as possible.
- You are willing to travel to Norway
- Above market salary + performance bonus
- Attractive benefits package
- Personal development, trainings, growth, creative freedom
- Business trips to Norway
- 25 days of holiday per year
- We will take good care of you with drinks, fruits, healthy snacks and company outings
- Cool office shared with your smart and passionate colleagues in the city center of Bucharest near Piata Unirii, with a football table and tennis table.